Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Change is Good.........

So I've been playing with the blog and so far I really like this new stuff, its crisp and clean! Im not so sure on the logo yet I have like 50 diffrent ones still waiting for one to really get my attention so dont be suprised if it changes everyday haha! Also I now own the domain name http://www.amberwilsonphotography.com/ YAY!!!! =) ok so it only goes to this blog for now but........There is a super fabulous website in the works, but it might be awhile as my computer is dieing and I need to upgrade to a Mac! and I am dieing for a new lense so im working on getting that too! ok but anyways I got some fun shoots coming up so hopefully soon I'll have more pictures to share. but for now I must go update my family blog before my family dis-owns me for not doing that haha!

XOXOXO
Ams
P.S. Let me know what you think of the changes! ;)

1 comment:

Jessie Tonyan said...

I love it. We'll have to get together, I need a head shot for Surprise Parties and Dan and I need a new photo together. You go girl. Love you.

JTonyan