Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Want Free Pictures, Check this out!

Im still trying to build up my portfolio so if you want to help me out and get yourself free pictures check this out!


I am looking for up to 3 High School Senior reps from my area.....what that is is a high school senior that will get a free session and 50 wallet rep cards it will have your picture on one side and my info on the other! for ever senior you send my way you will get 20 bucks in print credits! so if you know some one who would be interested have them contact me! =)

next I need some newborn babies, under one month old and preggo mommys for maternity pictures! again you will get a free session, 1 8x10 of your choice, and 30% off your print order!



I got a really cool Idea for next month so watch the blog for some new stuff! =)



XOXOXO

Ams

No comments: