Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whats new.....

I have been busy as heck lately, between trying to keep up with my family and photography I haven't had time to update my blogs or website! but I finally have a slow week this week and Gage is still in school so I'm going to be posting some of my favorite pictures from the last few months! =) and hopefully get my website updated! the summer is looking to be very fun, lots of really neat things going on! I've been doing weddings with Mike and Rach, I love doing them I learn alot and its alot of fun watching people get married ;)

OK well here's a few Pictures of my friend Angie's new baby girl Alina shes sooo cute and sweet, she makes me want another Lil one....OK maybe not Ill just play with her ;) anyways keep watching I have LOTS to post! ;)


she's gotta sleep with one eye open with her big brothers around ;)

No comments: